Sellers: In response to the pandemic, Coldwell Banker has developed a new Prevention Plan for our clients in order to conform with CDC, state, and local health guidelines. Best Practices for Real Estate During COVID-19 issued by the California Association of Realtors is strictly adhered to and followed. We are committed to ensuring that we keep the community safe by educating the step-by-step process for in-home visits if virtual showings are not adopted.
Selling your home shouldn’t be a stressful ordeal. Making the smart move of choosing a REALTOR® is your first step to ensuring that your investment in your home pays off. My services and experience allow you to focus on your move while I manage your home sale from our initial consultation to the closing deal, and beyond. When you're looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, you've come to the right place. The experience, dedication and strong communication you'll receive here will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home:
1. The Local Advantage - Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close. The local advantage of having Jerry, working with you side by side will considerable enhance your home's visibility and trajectory. Most buyer will come from within the area.
2. Internet Advertising - Since the lion's share of home buyers starts their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on Google, Bing, and other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home. Jerry will market your home on over 700 websites.
3. Email Campaigns - It's important to "work the network." We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest. Jerry also targets other top producers to ensure their buyers see your home too.
4. Personal Touch - When working with Jerry, you'll get face-to-face interaction with him. That is a key point as many agent use new or other agents to fill in or worse yet negotiate your contract. You won't have to worry about a thing, the details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
5. Real Estate Broker - Did you know, Jerry is a real estate broker? When choosing someone to represent your interests and maximum your return on your investment, use a broker. It doesn't cost your more and it will provide you and your family with peace of mind. In real estate, there are no second chances.
The agent you choose can make the difference between reaching your optimal financial outcome (ROI) or just selling and capturing your net proceeds. That’s why Jerry offers his unconditional “Free No-Obligation Consultation” as a way to gauge your choice of agents before you sign on the dotted line. Interview Jerry and then you decide. And remember, this is a business decision, you’ve got nothing to lose…
To find out more about selling your home, click here